Accommodation and ensuring regular class attendance to internal displace children from Jonglei State
- Quick rehabilitate three learning space-blocks within existing school compounds
- Distribute teaching and learning materials to students and volunteer teachers
- Rapid training of teachers and Parent Teachers Associations in life skills and psycho-social support,
- Training of Parent Teachers Associations in their roles and responsibility
- Awareness campaign on among other issues the need for education, gender-equality and inclusion of internal displaced persons and stranded returnee children and youth in Juba’s formal schools.
Period: September 2013 – February 2014